Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Slump

I'm in a slump.

That pretty much sums it up.  I'm in a writing slump, house cleaning slump, playing all day with a toddler slump, being whiny slump... the list could go on.

I'm taking a vacation from my blog again... because for some strange reason not writing in it is stressing me out.

I'm annoyed because I keep setting goals and then I don't do them.  I need to be more realistic...I just don't have the time/energy/will power to do my normal routine right now.

So here's one last book recommendation before my vacation:

  
Pretty much you need to read this book if you ever even think about being pregnant.  Don't get me wrong, we're excited baby no. 2 is on the way, it's just the whole pregnancy thing... it sucks.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm bummed that you're slumping! Take a break and then get out of that slump, girl.

    And I hear you about pregnancy. I'm done after two. My husband is fine with this, but I am the one who is DONE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sis! so, here's what i was thinking, i want to read your book again! your, 'booky wook.' but actually, i was in border's the other day, and i learned that katie perry's husband, already wrote a book called 'booky wook.' ha ha, so i guess we'll have to find another name. also, wookie book is probably taken by star wars people. i saw a music video that made me think of you, it's called, 'it feels like today' by rascal flatts, really pretty neat. see ya in deciembre hopefully. loves! -c.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling. I try and keep the pressure off myself. If for some reason I can't post or don't have time to comment, it's OKAY. Everyone is in the same boat and everyone understands 'the slump'. Thanks for posting up this book- I had three pretty easy pregnancies but that doesn't mean I'd ever ever want to go for a fourth. At least not right now. Lending your body out to another human being for almost two years (with breastfeeding) eventually kills teh magic of the miracle.

    ReplyDelete