Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

5 ways to become a better writer without writing

My little brother likes making movies.  So we made one.  Just a few things before you actually watch the thing.

First off:
I KNOW you have to WRITE to be a writer or even to be a better one.  Just wanted to make that clear.

Second:
I'm not sure you'll ever think of me the same after watching this.

Third:
For better or worse, this will be a five part series--so stayed tuned for part II, coming next week.

...I guess I can't stall anymore...


6 comments:

  1. Haha, awesome. Looking forward to the rest of the series. :) And off to get a haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm hearing a lot of oscar buzz about this movie......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ru--seriously a good haircut does wonders

    and matt... oh my gosh, me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That...might have been the most adorable thing I've seen all day :)

    Also, was it very late at night when you made that? Can't wait for the rest!

    Oh, and super cute hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING!!! I love it! Matt is awesome! It was so cute and you are a Hott (two "t's" to emphasize importance) Momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeigh---uh, yeah middle of the day (no comment)

    Raven---I MISS YOU!!! WAHHH.

    ReplyDelete