Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

YAY! and Spy

So I officially met my 35,000 word goal!  Huzzah!  I'm guessing I'll need another 10k to tie the loose ends together but I think that's okay, my drafts are a little heavy when I finish them and this will give me some room to cut things out.

My new goal for September is to finish writing this first draft and then as hard as it will be for me...I'm going to take the advice that I haven't had to guts to use yet.  I'm going to let the manuscript sit.  And then I'm going to read it cover to cover and see how it sounds...

In the meantime, I have so many different ideas I'm just itching to start, hopefully this will keep me distracted enough to leave Parasites alone.  I have two ideas that have floated to the top, I'm not sure which one will win, but I'm excited to find out!  Yay!

So here's this weeks video...  (and in case you are left wondering we did eat the entire bunny in the process of filming and no it wasn't hollow)

BECOME A BETTER WRITER W/O WRITING PART 4--SPY

p.s. I know you have to write to become better at it...

3 comments:

  1. Your video is hilarious! I love it. Congrats on making it to your writing goal! When I finally finished my mystery novel, I placed it in a paper-sized brown envelope and put it in the back of my filing cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooo emily you're my inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to finish parasites!

    ReplyDelete