Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Fudge induced stupor and Taylor Swift

WHAT THE HECK IS MY PROBLEM??

I think I've eaten my weight in fudge today...and I seriously have been going through sugar crashes all day.

LIKE BAD SUGAR CRASHES WHERE I CAN'T THINK AND I DON'T GET OFF THE COUCH.

Why don't I learn?

BECAUSE CHOCOLATE OF ALL KINDS IS MY FREAKING ARCH NEMESIS AND PEOPLE KEEP DROPPING IT BY MY HOUSE.  So if you're tempted...just don't, don't do this to me... I can't handle it.  I think I'm going to have to have my husband dispose of it, because I don't think I have the strength to do it myself.

While I seriously can't keep up with my normal thought process... I can however be seriously thinking about stuff that takes no thought process at all.  Like:


Why Taylor?  What are you thinking?  When the madness end?  Run Taylor, RUN!


I mean seriously, this girl obviously has a strange taste in men... um can we say:


 I think I just threw up in my mouth after posting that...but really what was she thinking??? 


I don't know if we can blame her for this next one...but really they just don't match.   Two cute people don't necessarily make a cute couple:

You are just dating because you're both named Taylor.  

And I don't know if this picture screams mature relationship but at least they were relatively the same age:
Eww...yeah this one just doesn't cut it either.  

Basically Taylor (since you're reading this blog...because I mean--who doesn't?) I know your crash and burn love fests make catchy songs for me to listen to while I write cheesy love scenes... but really Jake Gyllenhaal? Let me know when that doesn't work out for you so I can set you up with someone way better.  Really I'm a great matchmaker... um but don't ask my little sister for a reference, okay?

Thanks, 

Red  

3 comments:

  1. 1. You're so funny!!! 2. Now that you have caught me up on Taylor Swift, What is she thinking?? That guy seems too old for her but I have to remember that she's not in her teens anymore. That picture of her and Jake just looks forced and wrong. He used to date Reese Witherspoon...ugh that's why I don't care for celebrities...but then it's got to stink when the whole world needs to know who you're dating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's a failure at dating. I think she's insecure. of course...maybe i'll judge her when i date her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with Taylor Swift. Well, basically I just love to hate her. I can't stand her, but at the same time I'm incredibly interested in stuff like this. Funny, funny post!

    ReplyDelete