I'm starting a new feature on the blog, called (yeah, you guessed it):
Oh crap, what's for dinner?
In which I share a quick dinner idea.
- I hate cooking/coming up with dinner ideas
- I'd rather spend my free time writing/reading v. making up meal plans.
- I'm pregnant...so all I can think about is food and how much I want to eat it, without spending time on my feet making it.
I do not promise that these will be delicious--but they will be fast and right now that's all I really care about--so if you're of the gourmet mind frame, you can just read and laugh. (Not that I don't love eating gourmet food...I just don't want to make it.)
Tonight's dinner plan:
Salad (the bagged kind...duh)
Pizza sauce (don't get fancy and make it...that defeats the purpose)
1. Turn on Broiler
2. put pitas on baking sheet
3. slather in sauce, cheese, ham
4. Broil until cheese melted
Maybe I should title this...dinner's a toddler can make, because yeah she totally did...minus the sticking it in the oven thing.