Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Is today really Wednesday?

Wow.  Monday being Labor day really threw me off this week...

Here is part five of the Becoming a Better Writer w/o Writing Series.

It's about making goals and rewarding yourself for accomplishing them.  I'm happy to say this week has gone much better than last week as far as keeping things in balance.  No I haven't gotten as much writing done, but I've still been productive, met my goals, and haven't gone crazy, or run away--so things are good.

Here's the video:

3 comments:

  1. I love how your brother chimed in with, "It IS a race, actually." You two are cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm with Jess, your brother is too awesome! This was great. What a fabulous blog! I look forward to returning. Any videos this entertaining must continue!

    ReplyDelete