Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Talent

Musical talent is something I lack.  I've come to terms with this.

My little brother on the other hand, is a rock star.  Sometimes we just make him sit and play, the guitar or piano, as we shout out requests.  Here's one of his latest:  Meant to be Stolen 


Side note: my husband uploaded it from his phone, I don't know what is up with the tiny sliver of a screen...

And in other news, my older brother and I have decided to coauthor a book, should be interesting, we'll see how that goes.  I'm way excited.

3 comments:

  1. Go Matt! That's so cool to have a rock star in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting em! glad you like it Raven blackmane! :) if i become a millionaire you guys are the first on the presents list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love visiting your blog. :) I love it so much, that I've given you an award! You can find it at http://concretepiecesofsoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete