Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Imaginary blog posts

I've been writing imaginary blog posts in my head for the last few months, but I never get around to writing them.  All the time, I'm like 'dang that would be a good blog post...' but I put to much pressure on myself for them to be awesome or something because it seems like too much work or not relevant enough, etc. And I talk myself out of it.

So I'm turning over a new leaf, even if it is utter and complete crap...I am going to write it.  Because I want to.  That's why I blog--or why I should.  I do it for me.

With this new leaf... they'll be more changes round here, so enjoy the changing colors and fonts and backgrounds and whatever until I figure out the direction I'm gonna go.

-Red

1 comment:

  1. Do it for you! Absolutely and even if you think its crap who cares? Not everyone will think it is. Abrazos!

    ReplyDelete