Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Part 1: A tribute to Bruce

You'd think I was an animal person... we had so many pets growing up though, I think I was cured of it...

My sister, the Flying Dutchpig got a dog within the last couple of weeks.  Her name is Lovey, and we love to visit her, but I'm glad she stays at their house...


Especially after we had to dog sit for the other side of the family for the last two weeks--Meet Marshmallow 


and Gizmo... 

They seems like nice dogs--and they are, but still I'm cured of wanting a family pet (other than our fish) especially after they started fighting when baby-Pearl and I were trying to feed them... Baby was in between them, lets just say it didn't take long for the Mama Bear to pop out of me... I still haven't forgiven them for knocking down/stepping on my baby... 

Stay tune for Tribute to Bruce parts 2-4... 

No comments:

Post a Comment